Sunday, January 16, 2011

Ummm so it's been awhile....

I started this blog and have been a slacker about keeping up with it. In my defense the boys do keep me a little busy. They are almost 18 months old now and into EVERYTHING! I love this age and it also is driving me a teensy bit crazy at the same time. I love watching them grow and learn and they are starting to say so much cute stuff. ( I will put a list of our words at the bottom) But the fits, OMG the fits, they are back arching, screaming, head banging fit throwers. I am hoping it is just because they can't communicate well yet and something they will grow out of and sooner, rather than later. They are getting tubes in there ears at the end of the month so hopefully that will help us stay out of the doctors office so much and maybe even help with there talking. The ENT said its hard to learn to talk if you always have ear infections and can't hear clearly. I wish we weren't having to get tubes but hope they turn out to be something good for us.

Words the boys say:
Bubba
Dadda or Daddy
Mama or Mommy
Briley
Brady
Deer
Eyes
No
Uh Oh
Ball
Dog
Thank you
Hi
Bye Bye
Bite
Num Num
Hot
M&M

They can also sign for more and they are working on learning please. MDO has been wonderful for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment