Thursday, May 13, 2010

My Favorite Things

Thought I would share a few of mine and the boys favorite items so far.

Little Lamb Swings- We outgrew these at about 6 months but they were a life saver early one

Boppies- Could not have fed two babies without them and still use them occasionally

Exersaucer & Jumpers- Greatest way to contain a baby and keep them entertained ever!

Summer Video Monitor- Can't imagine my life without them

It's been awhile since my last blog but things are still just trucking along with us here. No walking yet but we have teeth galore. Briley now has 4 and Brady has 8. And it looks like Briley may be a biter, he loves to try and bite his brothers head. Although in his defense, Brady is always tackling him or just running over him and playing a little rough. And I am also happy to report that after a little crying, everyone is sleeping though the night again! WOOOHOOO!!! Naptime is almost over so more later...

No comments:

Post a Comment