Sunday, April 11, 2010

My first blog...

A little about me and my family....I am Amber the mother of twin boys Briley & Brady who were born July 30th 2010. Steven and I have been married now for almost 6 years. We are so blessed to have our boys. We went through a few years where we might nver have our little family. Now it just feels so right and so complete. I am very lucky to get to stay home with my boys and watch them reach each new milestone and hear all there little laughs. They are already different little people, Briley is very laid back most of the time and observant, he doesn't miss anything going on around him and he is very lovey, loves to be held and give kisses. Brady is very active, and not scared of anything he is always exploring and trying something new.

Yesterday was both a sad and fun day. It was my great aunt Nora's funeral and also my grandads 88th Birthday. We had dinner at my grandparents. BBQ & Beer! The boys (who are now a little over 8 months old) loved the bbq sausage, fresh pear, and potatoes, squash and zucchini. I didn't think they were ever going to quit eating. Those boys love to eat and I am so glad they are good eaters. I can't believe we are already almost completely on table food, crawling everywhere and pulling up on everything. Brady may be the fastest crawler ever. If there was a baby Olympics I think he could take the gold haha, And Briley would get first for form, he had very good form. I could not imagine my life without them, they complete us.

No comments:

Post a Comment