Monday, April 12, 2010

I know I need to put everything in God's Hands but I am just a worrier...

Last night and today were rough. The boys did not want to sleep last night, which is unusual for them. We started letting them cry it out at about 7 months and they have slept good ever since. But last night was a bad night. Lots of crying and the new deal that complicates things...standing up on the side of the crib. Which creates the dilemma, do you leave them alone (because usually us going in but not getting them just makes them cry more) or go and help them get down. I hate sitting there holding my breath watching them on the video monitor going please baby go back to sleep, you can do it. The whole time terrified that they are going to fall out on the really hard wood floors or fall back and hit there little heads on the cribs. Just one more thing to worry about. Turns out I am a worrier. Ever since the boys were born I worry about all kinds of stuff. Little stuff, big stuff, CRAZY stuff, I worry about it all and I probably will for the rest of my life. I know I need to turn it over to God and he will always watch over my boys because they are his children to but it is just hard. A little more whining here sorry but for some reason the rough night led to very little napping today and Brady is usually an excellent napper. Hence very fussy babies and a cranky tired mommy. But I still love my little guys, just feel like I don't have a clue what I am doing sometimes. Fingers are crossed for a better night tonight and a fun day tomorrow. There was one high point to my day today...lots of mamas from the boys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment